Will shampoo hurt my puppys eyes? ...
We are going to get our dog spayed and can't believe the cost. Any suggestions? ...
Is it okay for a new pup to ride in car alot with me? ...
I have a 11week Teddy Bear pup How much should I feed her ? I have had for 3weeks I feed her Roy ...
I took my 9-week old mini poodle puppy for his first vet visit, 4 days after receiving him and provi ...
Can I bathe my puppy the first day it comes home? ...
My 12wk Lahsa plays in her poop. She steps in it, she lies in it, and she roles around in it. Then ...
My 10 week old Boston Terrier eyes have a blue haze and a dimple in the middle of the haze. She squ ...
Will the Live Chat schedule be updated? Is this feature available? ...