I got my puppy 4 day ago and all is well but now my 13+ 3 lb yorkie has been throwing up since late ...
Where is the daily schedule check off list? I can't seem to locate it on this site. Can you please p ...
8 week old puppy goes out at 4:30 am and when we put him in a crate after that he cries. Any tips? ...
What are your thoughts on taking a puppy on a long round trip flight across the US? I have concerns ...
Per your advice I gave her the 1.5 Ml Pepto Bismol. How soon can we offer her some food? ...
My puppy goes to the bathroom around every 20 minutes. It's only spots at a time. We took her to the ...
My Claiborne is 6mths old now. Love him so much. Just wondering is there calming spray or suggestion ...
My Pomeranian pup is five and a half months old and we are using potty pads to train him. He seems ...
It has now been 9 nights since we got our yorkie puppy. She is doing a lot better in the crate at ni ...