Do you recommend the CIV and Lyme shots for dogs? ...
My puppy arrived yesterday via air transport. When we got her of course she had peed and pooped in ...
Would love to try your app. Instavet Can't find it and it won't download from your site ? ...
My dog is seven months old cava chon. He chews on everything and destroys anything he finds even my ...
How do we stop puppy from biting all the time? We have tried and tried to distract him with another ...
My dog hasn't gone #2 for 5 hours yet has eaten lunch. Is there a time period when I should get worr ...
Which brand of chews are best to stop Coprophagia? My puppy keeps eating his poop and he's already 5 ...
My dog sleeps in my room at night in his cage on top of his blanket. I'm sick with a slight fever, s ...
Good evening. I wanted to update you on how things are going and I have another question. First off ...