Our 7 month old Cavapoo is starting to chase cars. She's on a leash, so there really isn't any harm ...
our 10 week old westie seems like he is on 10. We are new puppy owners and this is his first week. I ...
I'm picking up our new 8 week old Teddy Bear puppy this weekend. My question is where should she sle ...
My 18 week old Morkie is pottying outside but still has accidents indoors. When she goes indoors, sh ...
How do we train our 8 week old dog to sleep in a crate? She sleeps good at first. She wakes up, we t ...
my Cavapoo puppy arrived at 7pm after most of the day in transit in the air and airports. She did no ...
We just brought home a 10 week old Maltese on 8/5/14. Noticed the pup would scratch behind her ears, ...
Hello. My 1 1/2 year old puppy just recently threw up a black walnut shell (which I read could be to ...
My 1 year old Maltipoo wont stop barking and biting strangers...please any info would be helpful... ...